A lifelong professional engagement with your Alma Mater
We aim to enrich the lives of the graduates by providing a platform for professional development, social connection, and opportunity to actively participate and contribute to the advancement of the Institute…
AIT and AIT Alumni Association have jointly initiated the AIT Graduates Club. This is a platform for long-term professional engagement between AIT graduates and their Alma Mater with focus on continuing education, career development, collaborative activities and connectivity. The club will provide extensive benefits to the graduates and opportunity to contribute to the Institute.
The club was officially launched on 20 January 2020 at AIT campus. Located on the ground level of the Central Library, this space is dedicated to provide a home to graduates in AIT and for various activities conducted by the club, together with other units in AIT.
- CEO Talk Series on How has Nabil Bank Future Proofed itself ?
- CEO Talk Series on Strategy for Sustainable Leadership in CMSME Banking
- Online Professional Development and Training Courses offered by AIT Extension
- CEO Talk Series on How does Digital Transformation work in a Bank?
- Become part of Alumni Talk Series
NEWS & EVENTS
- Former AIT President Prof. Alastair M. North O.B.E. passes away
- Dr. Tongchat Hongladaromp becomes the 10th Chairman of the AIT Board of Trustees
- RRDP Alumnus Dr. Sanaullah Panezai launches a new research journal: Journal of Geography and Social Sciences (JGSS)
- Ms. May Sabe Phyu winner of the 2019 N-Peace Awards
- Western Innovator: From Nepal to robotic pioneer